Join the Able Skincare Review Panel for your chance to test and review brand new products before anyone else. For each new product launch we will select a panel of reviewers based on their suitability and provide full size items to be tested and reviewed.
After testing the product, we will contact you and ask you to leave your review on the product page.
To apply to join the panel, please fill out the details below:
After you have completed the survey, we will keep your details on file and if you are successful, we will contact you on the email address provided.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Entrants must be aged 16 years and over.
2. Able Skincare employees (and their families), contractors, their associated companies, agents and anyone directly connected with the organisation, and operators of its brands are not permitted to enter the Able Skincare Review Panel.
3. No purchase is necessary.
4. By submitting your details to join the review panel, you are agreeing to receive newsletters from Able Skincare. If you do not wish to receive newsletters from Able Skincare you can unsubscribe at any time.
5. A limit of one entry per customer will apply.
6. No bulk, third party or automated entries are accepted. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, lost or delayed or are unable to be completed because of any technical fault or other reason.
7. Panelists will be selected on the basis of their suitability to the products in question, ascertained by the responses given in the entry form. Judges’ decision is final. No discussion will be entered into regarding the choice of panelists.
8. If selected to trial an Able Skincare product, panelists will receive the full size product free of charge.
9. Products will be sent via DHL to the address provided upon entry.
10. If selected, panelists will be required to write a review of the product by a given date. All views must be your own, based on your experience of using the products.
11. Able Skincare reserves the right to use the reviews for marketing purposes such as, but not limited to, email, online and printed marketing materials.
12. Able Skincare reserves the right to moderate all reviews submitted.
13. Failure to submit the review in the given time will mean removal from the panel and will no longer be considered for future product testing.