This innovative and moisture-replenishing Serum helps instantly tighten and tone contours on your face with lifting and firming benefits that are immediate and long-lasting.
The Pro-Activ+ Tightening and Firming Glycolic Serum has been formulated with revolutionary ingredients such as Glycolic Acid, Moth Bean and Shea Butter.
Glycolic Acid aims to penetrate the skin deeply boosting its firmness whilst smoothing fine lines and wrinkles, treating blackheads, dullness, and oiliness for a glowing appearance. Dr Loretta Ciraldo says, “whether you’re talking about a little blackhead or a big acne cyst, if you look at it under the microscope on a skin biopsy, [it all] starts from dead cells getting plugged up within our pore.” Glycolic Acid is incredibly good at helping your skin break down the bond between old, dead skin cells and new skin. Which works towards giving your skin a more even complexion.
Harbouring essential antioxidant and anti-ageing properties, Moth Bean extracts aim to protect your skin against free radicals and UV damage whilst preserving a refreshed, youthful and glowing complexion. It’s a helpful natural alternative to Retinol without leaving your skin vulnerable to sunlight.
Rich in antioxidants, high in vitamins A and E, Shea Butter works as an emollient to keep your skin young and supple. It also helps tighten the skin, and lessen the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Firms skin
- Tightens the skin without pulling, fades fine lines.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Smooths, evens out and tightens the skin’s texture.
- Softens and mattifies skin
How do I get the most out of your serum?
1. For maximum absorption, be sure to wash your face with tepid water before applying your serum. Then tone and exfoliate.
2. Apply a few drops of serum to damp skin after cleansing or mist skin with an alcohol-free toner for quick, deep absorption. Press serum into skin with an open palm instead of fingertips to release active ingredients.
3. Wait 2 to 3 minutes to allow serum to fully absorb before moisturising.